Announcing the 2013 Turner Memorial Lectures!
Featuring Dr. Bonnie Bowman Thurston and the theme “Walking to Emmaus: Template for Christian Spirituality in a Modern Mode,” the 2013 Turner Lectures is a time you can expect to…
- Dig deep into a beloved passage of Scripture with the guidance of a gifted scholar;
- Reflect in large and small groups on the powerful images of pilgrimage, word and table;
- Connect with old and new friends in a relaxed setting;
- Participate in worship and small group experiences, including a labyrinth walk, pub-theology-styled conversations, visio divina, outdoor worship, contemplative prayer, and more;
- Choose from an array of workshops: worship banner making, congregational music, spiritual direction, or collage. Or join in on conversations such as the Latest News in the Northwest Region or Next Steps after DOMA & GA#1327;
- Enjoy time away to relax and renew.
For more information about this year’s speaker, event schedule, to register online or download a printable form and more, visit http://www.disciplesnw.org/whatshappening/turnerlectures.html