All Pilgrims Christian Church is searching for a nurturing adult to provide care and education on Sunday mornings. Excellent pay for meaningful work with great kids.
Minimum Quals: A person of Christian faith who has experience working with children. Works great on a team and with parents/guardians.
Willing to invest in providing a constructive learning experience.
Willing to undergo background checks (church will pay). Current CPR & first aid certifications or able to obtain (church will pay). Great employer references.
Please call Jeremy Matheis, Church Administrator, at 206-322-0487 or email the church office.
Job Description – Part-Time Children’s Christian Educator
The Part-Time Children’s Christian Educator works to nurture and provide educational ministries to the children of All Pilgrims on Sunday morning: planning and implementing a experiential education delivery to kids of various age ranges, coordinating with volunteers and staff, and synchronizing with total church life.
- To provide a caring, nurturing Christian educational environment and learning experience.
- Communicate and collaborate with Pastor, staff, and Spiritual Formation Committee.
- Provide creative ideas to enhance and further develop an excellent ministry to children.
- Prepare weekly educational experience with agreed upon delivery and content.
- Work within budget to access supportive materials.
- Keep informed about larger life of church.
- Work with volunteers who support children’s ministry and Sunday morning education.
- Insure that safety guidelines are met.
- Sunday morning from 10 am to Noon, in classroom and with kids. (Worship is 10:30 to 11:45)
- One hour of preparation during the week that may be done off-site.
- Hours per week total 3.