This Sunday at All Pilgrims, following worship, is our Ministry Fair. Thanks to James Currin, the inspired one who brought this to life, we designate a few Sundays a year to be the times when ministries of our congregation display their missions, ministries, and supportive activity. I invite you to make time to visit these tables following worship and consider where and how God may be calling you to join a ministry.
Sunday, in the Ministry Fair, another wonderful thing for us to take note of is all of the people engaged in ministry, as well as how many provide leadership within these ministries. In these roles you will find people who have been at All Pilgrims for decades, but you will find more who have been here for a few years or even months. So many (of you) faithfully and humbly assert themselves to connect and serve people, providing supportive gatherings or essential, life changing ministries. Let us give thanks for one another and particularly for those who give of themselves in this way.
A few additional opportunities to note –
- New groups are starting to read Tattoos On The Heart. Register this Sunday during fellowship time.
- Stepping Stones is gathering names of those who are seeking to make significant faith growth strides this year.
- The Rowing Team, a Christian faith recovery group, is meeting Monday evenings at 6 pm.
- Greeters are reforming and expanding their Sunday morning ministry. Chris Criswell is now leading the charge. This is a fun ministry to check out!
- 2nd Sundays, 6 PM is a time to gather for Creative Worship: Art as Spiritual Practice.
- A new ministry led by Stephan Gerhardt, Spiritual Companion Team
If you would like more information about these and other opportunities, perfect. See you Sunday at the Ministry Fair!