Seattle University’s School of Theology and Ministry will host its popular “Search for Meaning” Book Festival, February 3 and 4.
Over 40 authors surrounding the human search for meaning on issues of spirituality, faith and social justice. The diverse group of guest authors, both men and women, represent a range of belief systems and faith traditions, including but not limited to: Christian (Catholic & every Protestant denomination, including non-denominational and Evangelical), Spiritual but not religious, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Unitarian Universalist, Mormon and Agnostic.
– 2 Keynote Speakers:
Mary Oliver – Pulitzer Prize winning poet and author
& James Oliver, S.J. – NY Times best selling author and official chaplain of the Colbert Report
– A Morman and Evangelical Conversation over a catered lunch
– 4 general sessions with a pick between 40 authors on a variety of topics
– Artists and musicians expressing their search for meaning (live)
– Interactive expression areas
– Bookstore, provided by our partners: Elliot Bay Book Company & Seattle University Bookstore
Additional Information is available at the event website.