The Many Faces of Pride is this year’s Pride week festivities. At All Pilgrims, that means:
- Expressing our joy in each person’s God given gifts of sexuality and gender,
- begin the week on Saturday, June 16, with a one day retreat: Trans-formative Healing, A RETREAT of God, Faith, and PRIDE w /Todd Keough (view/download flyer, here)
- to move past the hate, and to heal the wounds of homophobia through faith and spirituality. This retreat is to help move Jesus and God’s love back into your life, because God’s deepest desire is for you to be who you are and to be loved.
- celebrate these gifts in a special, ecumenical Worship Service on Saturday, June 23, at 1 pm in the All Pilgrims’ Sanctuary
- Being Out and Proud as Christians at the Broadway Pride Festival
- providing information and hospitality at our booth
- Saturday, June 23, 10 am to 4 pm, 2 hour shifts (links to sign-up to volunteer can be found here)
- Our spirited UCC/DOC contingent in the Pride Parade
- Led by our “Churches for Marriage Equality” banner
- Walk, Ride, Carry the Banner, Distribute beads, etc.
- Sunday, June 24, assemble downtown at 10 am
- Sharing information and conversation at our UCC/DOC table at the Seattle Center
- Sunday, June 24, 10 am to 4 pm, 2 hour shifts (links to sign-up to volunteer can be found here)
- Sunday Worship–10:30 am, All Pilgrims’ Sanctuary to pray and celebrate in support of those at the PRIDE events
So, how will you celebrate Pride? How will you be part of All Pilgrims’ PRIDE presence? For details or to volunteer, go to http://www.allpilgrims.org/apcc/pridefestival/