All Pilgrims will host the 16th annual Rainbow Health Fair, sponsored by the YWCA Women’s Heath Outreach, on Saturday, June 28, from 1-5 pm at the Capitol Hill Pride Festival. At the Rainbow Health Fair, their mission is to offer traditional and holistic health services and education from culturally competent providers to lesbian, bisexual, and queer women and gender queer and transgender people, especially those with limited access to care.
A world where people of all genders and sexualities have access to
the resources they need for optimal wellness.
Here’s the thing:
To make it happen we need YOU.
We need you to come by, say hi, and maybe even…
- Get a free pap test or mammogram. Yeah, it’s nobody’s idea of a good time, but trust us, our providers love working with LBTQ patients – and did we say free?
- Free mammograms for eligible people 40+ only (call 206.461.4493 for an appointment)
- Free massages and acupuncture
- Free snacks and water
- Lots of great information for your health and wellness
- Health resources in Seattle and the Puget Sound
- Insurance info and enrollment
- Hugging booth!!!!!!!
- Win a sweet raffle prize from Babeland, Three Dollar Bill Cinema, Rat City Roller Girls, SIFF cinema and much more!
See you at the Free, fun, safe and queer Rainbow Health Fair!!!